Welcome to Central Bank of India, Corporate Internet Banking (CINB) Facility
This facility is offered to Corporate customers of the Bank maintaining accounts with CBS Branches. For list of core banking branches please see the “CBS Branches” link in the home page of the site.
Corporate Customers intend to avail of the Corporate Internet Banking facility may submit the application form appended below, to their respective branches where the Customers are maintaining their accounts.
On receipt of the duly filled in application form and its enclosures complete in all respect, Branch will configure the corporates to enable the CINB faciltiy. Thereafter, Branch will deliver the passwords to respective users after obtaining proper acknowledgement and activate the same.
Presently the following facilities are offered to customers through Corporate Internet Banking facility:
1) Balance enquiry in the Accounts
2) Cheque status enquiry
3) Download/ print of statement of account in various formats for a specified period/ current period.
4) Funds transfer between own accounts
5) Funds transfer between own account to any third party account maintained in any core banking branch up to specified limits.
6) Funds transfer from own account to accounts with other Bank through RTGS/NEFT, within the prescribed limit.
7) Stop payment of cheques
8) E-Payment of Direct Taxes
9) E-Payment of Indirect Taxes
10) E-Payment of DGFT (Online License Fee Payment of DGFT)
11) E-Payment of West Bengal Govt. Taxes.
12) Bulk upload – For crediting multiple credits like salary payment. etc.
Customers are requested to go through information on subjects like “Login Tips, Do’s and Don’ts, About Phishing, Avoid Fraudulent Mail” provided in the “Customer Information” on the Home Page of Bank’s Internet Baking Site www.centralbank.net.in before login to the system.