Welcome to Central Bank of India Internet Banking Facility
This facility is offered to customers of the branches, which are covered under Core Banking. For list of core banking branches please see the CBS Branches link in the home page of the site.
Customers having Savings/OD/CD accounts with our branches and intend to have Internet Banking facility may submit the application form, appended below, to their respective branches where they are maintaining their accounts.
On receipt of the duly filled in application form, the process of registering their application for Internet Banking will start. The Bank will dispatch to the customers passwords for Login and Transaction separately. Upon receipt of the passwords, customers need to visit the branch for collecting the User ID (Customer ID) and activating the Internet Banking facility.
Presently the following facilities are offered to customers through Internet Banking:
1) Balance enquiry in the Accounts
2) Cheque status enquiry
3) Display of transactions for a specified period/ current period
4) Download/ print of statement of account in various formats for a specified period/ current period.
5) Funds transfer between own accounts
6) Funds transfer between own account to any third party account maintained in any core banking branch up to specified limits.
7) Stop payment of cheques
Customers are requested not to disclose their passwords to any one. They are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of the password and the. Bank does not assume any responsibility in this behalf.